Busy Working Moms can be really spooked by their list of things TO DO! Seems there are not enough hours in the day or enough spirits in the country to chase those BOO! Blues away; or… is there a concoction to untangle those cobwebs? We contacted our Ghost Busters team and here are six steps to help scare those BOO! Blues away:
Bye Bye BOO! Blues Brownies
- Mix your top three Values and top three Needs gingerly together in large mixing bowl.
- Clarify the contents until clearly seen. This step is a VERY important preparation step.
- Knead out your spooky cobwebs with a rolling pin so each silky thread glistens.
- Lay out the toughest threads on a piece of wax paper to further iron out all the kinks.
- Layer clarified values and needs over web threads in Pyrex dish.
- Pour mixture in a large kettle and stir until sweet, calming aromas bubble up. Place concoction in baking pan in preheated 400-degree oven for 45 minutes.
Check back next week for more earthly details for Busting the BOO! Blues.
If you need help clarifying your Values and Needs, or further coaching on kneading out the cobwebs, email email@example.com or call Linda at 678-294-7813.