Hello out there.
It has been a while since I have written a blog. Life happens and both personal health and laziness (let’s call it what is is) kept me from sitting down and sharing my thoughts on Productivity and Organizing.
Well I was not totally lazy if truth be told as I enrolled in numerous Online Productivity and Coaching courses so I could bring more value to my clients.
As a result of the training I received from esteemed Coaching professionals in the country, I have acquired some cutting-edge productivity tools and more insight about helping others find clarity in their life.
But first, let’s get to the white elephant in the room – the Coronavirus. What are you doing to keep yourself from getting anxious, going stir-crazy, waking up feeling out of sorts? I share with you a couple of thoughts here:
Consider how you can best use your Reinvention skills
- Whether you live alone or have a spouse/partner and or children afoot, block quiet time on your calendar each day to write out your bucket list of who you want to be.
- Define the steps you need to take to do this.
- I want to be an artist so I will sign up for an online drawing class by next week.
- I want to be a home school mom so I will do research on this topic every day for one hour starting today.
- I want to learn how to build a desk so I will go online to search how to build things.
Appreciate the fact that you have the choice to social distance and protect yourself
Appreciate the fact that you have the choice to social distance and protect yourself and others in a way that can make a tremendous impact on the welfare of others.
- Right now, it is easy to feel sunk, re-framing our choices as a way of taking care of the world can be very productive.
Define what other aspects in your environment allow you to be grateful in the present moment
Define what other aspects in your environment allow you to be grateful in the present moment. It is time for us to take stock of all the good things we have in our lives – going back to basics. Gratitude can be very productive in helping us have a refreshing perspective on how we can look at this darkness with some rays of sunshine.
- Do you have a roof over your head?
- Do you have central air?
- Do you have running water?
- Do you have food in your home?
These are just a few suggestions to kick start my return to blogging. My goal is to bring tangible and philosophical ideas to you so you can still be productive during these stressful times.